
We stopped at the Paradise Bakery for lunch
Shopping can make you a hungry bunch
Off to the potty we ran very fast
Lunch is served finally, food at last
Hop up to get refills on the free drinks
People are staring, this really stinks
These people in Scottsdale can surely be snotty
I don’t know what makes them be so haughty
My friend at the table motions me her way
By the laughing I can tell that I made her day
She made me painfully more than aware
I was dragging toilet paper everywhere
Not from my shoe but the top of my britches
The rest of the day we were in stitches
Shopping can make you a hungry bunch
Off to the potty we ran very fast
Lunch is served finally, food at last
Hop up to get refills on the free drinks
People are staring, this really stinks
These people in Scottsdale can surely be snotty
I don’t know what makes them be so haughty
My friend at the table motions me her way
By the laughing I can tell that I made her day
She made me painfully more than aware
I was dragging toilet paper everywhere
Not from my shoe but the top of my britches
The rest of the day we were in stitches

No comments:
Post a Comment