That's cute! I like how we can see all the different colored fabric.
That's a work of art! Is that a new piece of furniture? For me, I think the sewing is more about the hunt and the ingathering process.Your room looks like the workspace of a professional designer.
Not new, was in the den with a bunch of books and crap in it. As we all know, I also enjoy the hunt and gathering.
Lord, that's appealing.
That cabinet would even work for me. I have to be able to see all the stuff I am hoarding.
OCD at its best and most useful state.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's cute! I like how we can see all the different colored fabric.
That's a work of art! Is that a new piece of furniture? For me, I think the sewing is more about the hunt and the ingathering process.
Your room looks like the workspace of a professional designer.
Not new, was in the den with a bunch of books and crap in it. As we all know, I also enjoy the hunt and gathering.
Lord, that's appealing.
That cabinet would even work for me. I have to be able to see all the stuff I am hoarding.
OCD at its best and most useful state.
Post a Comment