Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Little Ice Cream Parlor that Time Forgot


We took Matt and Andrew to the Sugar Bowl
in Scottsdale for lunch

The place has not changed in 35 years,
probably not since it opened

My blogging friends always take pictures of the
lovely food they prepare or order from restuarants.
So here is a picture of my iced tea served on a plate with a little doily.


And here is my BLT which was quite delicious

My ice cream which I almost finished before I remembered to take a picture of it.



Andrew enjoyed a big bowl of chocolate ice cream

Matt had a chocolate shake

After lunch we all took a ride on a carriage pulled by Ernie


Driven by a "real cowboy"

2 comments:

Momma_Dee said...

That looks like a fun lunch and your pictures are great. My sister and I went there for limeade a long time ago.

auntie m said...

That's exactly what I was going to say. My sister and I went there for a limeade served on a doily. The sandwich looks oh so good.

About Me

My photo
Mesa,, AZ, United States