Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nocternal....I think noternal


A few days ago I was sitting at my desk and happened to look up above me and spot the creepy little arthropod that is attached to June 29 in the photo below. You know, those creatures that we don't have in our building Two things they (whoever they are) always say about scorpions is that the are nocturnal and not skilled climbers, apparently this little fellow negelected to read that chapter He was directly above my head At 10 am and moving fast. I was convenced he would drop onto my desk or worse yet, into my hair. I screamed (poor David) and we got a piece of paper and knocked him off the ceiling. He immediately vanished. Welll that was it for me I wasn't sticking around in my flip flops waiting for little ugly red scorpion to deposit his venom in my foot. But David spotted him under a desk, gave him the tape treatment and he will spend eternity on June 29th at the WDC and the contest lives on.

Is that your mother spread out all over 21,22 and 23?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Mesa,, AZ, United States