Sunday, December 13, 2009

25 years of cookie baking


On Friday I went to my friend Debbie's house to bake cookies. This is something we started doing together about 25 years ago when we both lived in Tucson. We lost touch for awhile but crossed paths again when Debbie realized both of our significant others worked for Southwest Airlines and were based in Phoenix. This is Debbie in her kitchen deciding which kind of cookie we will make next.

These are the peanut butter kisses we made. They were one of the best looking batches of this type of cookie we have ever produces. Crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside.


Clockwise from the top are sage shortbreads, some sort of chocolatey bar cookie that I forgt the name of, peanut butter kisses, citrus shortbreads, neopolitans, chocolate chip cherry cookies, cherry bars, chocolate black pepper shortbreads (very yummy), chocolate crinkles and in the middle turtle bars.

2 comments:

Cristblog said...

So yummy I've eaten almost all of them. Nannie got anymore?

shy_smiley said...

I'm sure I'll be sampling some of those very soon. Looks yummy and fun! Merry Christmas, Miss Linder!

About Me

My photo
Mesa,, AZ, United States