Too bad we don't have a better look at the Standard Issue Baby Girl Deutsch #3 in this picture. That person with the big glasses and funny hat sure was skinny! Just think, Jodie, on the day you graced the world with your presence, I was your age and your mom was Ellie's age!
Jodie didn't feel like posing on the couch with the rest of the kids, so she was not in the pic that seems to be all about long legs. You kids all looked enough alike to be cousins back then!
2 comments:
Too bad we don't have a better look at the Standard Issue Baby Girl Deutsch #3 in this picture. That person with the big glasses and funny hat sure was skinny! Just think, Jodie, on the day you graced the world with your presence, I was your age and your mom was Ellie's age!
Jodie didn't feel like posing on the couch with the rest of the kids, so she was not in the pic that seems to be all about long legs. You kids all looked enough alike to be cousins back then!
I think I would have broken the chain of long thin legs if I had been in that picture....I was always the rounder one of the bunch!!
Post a Comment