Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July 2008

]
Destination

Almost there

And so we bid a fond farewell to "Tippie" the sailboat who will be tipping over in Lake Tahoe with her new family soon

On the beach

Jodie and Kevin celebrate their

independence
and display their

assets

One of the few places you can ride a bike in a bikini and an apron and remain completely unnoticed
The house

The fog

No alcohol in the sand equals no sand in the alcohol

Hanging out and watching

The cooks in their holiday attire

Members of the clean plate club

And remember Jodie, nothing says the 4th of July like toast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a little worried - I did that pose too well...hmmmm. Great pics, we had a great time as usual - I'll be your personal mannequin anytime!!! Thanks for everything!

About Me

My photo
Mesa,, AZ, United States