Thursday, April 16, 2009

American Home 1953

Last week while I was visiting Mary we ran across a June 1953 copy of American Home. She has no idea why she saved it. We had some laughs while we looked through it remembering the 1950's. This particular article caught my eye because I have never been good at folding fitted sheets. I brought the magazine home and followed the directions for folding. In the end I had a wadded up sheet resembling the others carefully stuffed in my closet.

2 comments:

auntie m said...

Gee Whiz! I wasn't even born yet. I have my method of folding a fitted sheet which probably produces a folded sheet that resembles the others in your linen closet.

Momma_Dee said...

It doesn't matter with these things. I always try to carefully place the corners in to each other and they always end up just like you said.

About Me

My photo
Mesa,, AZ, United States