Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pomp and Circumstance

Evergreen Cottage Preschool Graduation 2009

Andrew leads the line while Pomp and Circumstance plays in the background

He was very serious about his graduation

The class sang "She's a Grand Ole Flag"


Miss Ashley said Andrew was a nice little boy and a nice friend

Andrew told everyone that his favorite part of school was playing Motorcycle with his friends

Sometimes these things just go on to long

Andrew receives his diploma

Hey, I can see through this diploma

Yep, sure can see through it

Now a celebratory brownie and an announcement that "This was more fun than I thought it was going to be"

3 comments:

Jodie said...

My favorite: "sometimes these things just go on too long". Good one nanny.

Michelle said...

Way to go Andrew! Love, auntie Chelle

Momma_Dee said...

I'd have to say Andrew looks quite serious about the proceedings. Can it be possible this cherub is going to kindergarten?

About Me

My photo
Mesa,, AZ, United States